[TYPO3-dev] Problem with 'Forms on page' editing mode

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Sep 25 22:57:27 CEST 2007

"Tapio Markula" <tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1190749419.13729.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Oliver Hader
>
>> I fear that I didn't understand not even half of what you wrote. Where
>> is the bug or what has to be changed?
>
> When trying to change CType in the frontend editing mode 'Forms on page'.
> A confirmation box is opened. If not always press 'Cancel',
> the CType can't be changed. That behavior must change.
>
> Could you please file a report in
>> the bug tracker and attach your patch in "diff -ru" format? Thanks in
>> advance & sorry!
>
> My solution is just quick fix - not a final solution.

Tapio, you are working such a long time that you could use professional tool
to make a diff.
Even if it's not the final patch, it helps a lot reading code - i can't
follow this unformatted code in a news post without knowing where it is and
what it's doing. You are in this part of code, we all not.
So please do such thing in Bugtracker to help all of us to make TYPO3 better
for the world.

vg  Steffen