[TYPO3-dev] Ext better_pibase : Warning !

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Mon Sep 24 13:32:41 CEST 2007

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Popy wrote:
>> This extension rewrites a core file "class.tslib_pibase.php", take care !
>
> This is bad "The bad wanna-be-cms starting with J" practice, maybe we
> should just remove it from TER?!
>

> Ingo

First of all I totally agree on the comment of Dmitry: Write protect
your core files.

Secondly this is, as Ingo mentioned, very bad practice.

And finally the solution of Elmar is IMHO what it should look like.

+1 for removing this extension from TER! We can't allow that core files
are overwritten this way.

PS. Seems somebody is pissed-off with J :-)

Patrick