[TYPO3-dev] SweeTS - delicious TypoScript development 1.11 and XML RPC

Bart bart at neeneenee.de
Fri Sep 21 18:37:02 CEST 2007

Hello,

after my tutorial workshop at the T7CON'07 i released the new version of
SweeTS 1.11:
http://typo3.area42.de/

What's new:
- syntax highlighting (including special highlighting for markers) and
autocomplete for TypoScript up-to-date with TYPO3 4.1
- More and improved dialog macros for easy creation of code objects
- More TypoScript templates
- A new and improved TypoScript help, including now "TypoScript Syntax
and In-depth Study" with a search index of nearly 1.500 words
- Extended online link collection, including TYPO3 user groups
- A extension and documentation search using Google search
- Ready for the upcoming PSPad 4.5.3

Happy scripting to everyone!
Feedback and bug reports are welcome.
Looking forward for your shared TypoScript code.

With SweeTS 1.5 or 2.0 i'd like to add acess to the constant and setup
fields via XML RPC like jEdit does
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/jeditvfs/1.0.3/).
So i started to contact Neil Bertram but i failed and get my emails back
with "unknown user". has someone a uptodate email address of Neil?

Thanks.
Greetings from the T3CON'07.