[TYPO3-dev] TV/ Merry Christmas Tutorial now in the Wiki

Daniel Brüßler info at -remove-patchworking.de
Thu Sep 20 00:34:23 CEST 2007

Hello Steffen,

It's a pleasure to me that I can help effectively.

Would be nice to talk to you and some others in real-life, but there's
not enough time to attend, I think you know that ;-)

I try to make it possible attending the DD next year. If you like we can
do a BoF-session together and talk about an aspect of ECT - there're
enough topics to talk about and introduce to other developers. Do you like?

kind regards
Daniel