[TYPO3-dev] create links to external URLs in frontend plugin

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Sep 17 18:06:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

> I cant make additionalParams work, this is my code:
>
> $pageID = $row['uid'];
> $this->cObj->typolink($this->pi_getLL('tx_ebbolig_linkTilLedigbolig','[Læs
> mere om boligen]'), array(
>      'parameter' => $domain,
>      'additionalParams' => '&id='.$pageID,
>      'no_cache' => 1,
>      'extTarget' => '_top',
>      ));
>
> All I get is http://www.domain.com - and no parameters

aren't typolinks relative anyway, so that you could create the typolink
just regular and then prepend your URL/Domain?
Alternatively, there is somewhere a TS setting which tells TYPO3 to take
other domain records into account. Check this out:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/7/3/

and have a look at 'typolinkCheckRootline'. So setting
'page.config.typolinkCheckRootline = 1' and some domain records should
be all you need :)

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch