[TYPO3-dev] IRRE question

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Sep 13 12:19:12 CEST 2007

Hi Masi,

what you want to do is not a problem from relationship.

But if you create 1:n, you only can create new records only instead of
selecting existing ones. This is a general problem and i tried to solve but
didn't had success.
If you do it with mm-relation and mm-table it should be possible.

vg  Steffen

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:mailman.1.1189626699.928.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...