[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.2 alpha1 backend login

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Wed Sep 12 17:20:48 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> maybe you missed the rotate-feature: having only one pic in this dir solves
> it, and you can configure the directory.
> $GLOBALS['TBE_STYLES']['loginBoxImage_rotationFolder'] = 'anyfolder';

Thanks Steffen,

I was aware of the rotation feature. What i was not aware is that the
location was "overridable"  ;)

Quick recipe:

1. in typo3conf/extTables.php add:
$GLOBALS['TBE_STYLES']['loginBoxImage_rotationFolder'] =
'../fileadmin/rotation/';

Note: The ".." are important and the trailing slash "/" at the end of
the path too.

2. Be sure that typo3conf/localconf.php has also this line:
$typo_db_extTableDef_script = 'extTables.php';

I've add an entry to the Bugtracker for adding this feature in the
installer:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6332

Thanks to Steffen on that one !

Patrick