[TYPO3-dev] get language labels from random extension

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Tue Sep 11 09:23:28 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>> Yeah I figured as much, but I still get the error.
>
> It means that $GLOBALS['LANG'] is not instantiated. You have to do it
> yourself...

Ok, im a newbie php programmer but I have tried to do so like this:

require_once (PATH_site . 'typo3/sysext/lang/lang.php');
$langObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance('language');

and then I call the function like this:

$langobj->includeLLFile('typo3conf/ext/indmeldelse/locallang_db.xml');

but apparently this is not the right way, since I get the same error.

A little help please

/Brian Bendtsen