[TYPO3-dev] Feature-Request: enhanced caching features for 4.2

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Sep 8 19:05:46 CEST 2007

Hi Dimitry,

>> as you (Dimitry Dulepov) mentioned that you might have a look at the
>> caching issues that where discussed in the topic "WARNING!??
>> tslib_patcher, pp_chashchecker" - is it possible to get these
>> enhancements for 4.2 (now that the alpha is already released)? Has the
>> core-team some time left to investigate in that?
>
> We still can put new features after alpha is released.

I know - I just used wrong wording. I wanted to know if it's possible to
get this into 4.2 before feature freeze/Beta-branch, now that we are
(already) in alpha cycle and beta isn't that far anymore (at least for
such a major change).

> I have an idea
> how to make but it does go further than an idea due to lack of time.

Good to hear that you at least have an idea ;) Unfortunately I can't
help you there, because my knowledge of the core is not good enough and
the current way of proper caching is something like a sealed book to me
(although I tried). But I could do some debugging, bugfixing/searching.

--
Greetings,
Franz