[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.2 Alpha 1

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Fri Sep 7 23:06:31 CEST 2007

Hey Franz,

Alpha 1 ist just a first release to include the features that are done
at this point so people can test the implemented features. Alpha 1 does
not include all of the new features planned for 4.2. That's why there
are more Alpha releases coming the next weeks / months with the rest of
the features. See the wiki [1] for that.

Personally I'm looking forward to the Form wizard and the new installer.
It's gonna be awesome :-)

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-