[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.2 Alpha 1

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Sep 7 18:31:26 CEST 2007

Hey Ingo,

when following core-dev I noticed quite a lot of settinsg where added,

Is there a list of settings available for these items?

I agree with Kaspers statement that items can be left on by default..
to show off new items.
Just that a list of the items would become handy.

BTW: Good job to the core team...

Ries