[TYPO3-dev] flexform, xml query, XPath, MySQL 5.1

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Sep 6 10:33:47 CEST 2007

Fabien Udriot wrote:
>>  However internally flexform can be saved in various xml formats (two
>> for now).
>
> ah !? Which one do you mean ? What decide in which format it is going to
> be stored ?  multilanguage context ?
>
> I don't see a problem if the XML format is predictable.

There was a changie in format between 4.0 and 4.1 I think. I do not
remember details but they store information differently in XML.

Also if you use multilanguage, the way how it is stored highly depends
on language mode that you use. See FE localization manual for details.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/