[TYPO3-dev] IS NULL constraint using enableFields ?!?!

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Sep 4 14:42:37 CEST 2007

On Sep 4, 2007, at 3:43 AM, Martin Kutschker wrote:

> ries van Twisk schrieb:
>>
>> Or is this done because 0.0001% of the TYPO3 installations are
>> using Oracle
>> and oracle handles an empty string as NULL?
>
> Yes.

Alright,

then I accept the generator SQL as it is... I don't think I loose to
much performance
on it because of the extra clause... who knows one day we can tell typo3
what DB it's running under so correct SQL's can get generated (TYPO3
V5 ?)

I have seen Roberts podcast... quite nice things he is doing there...

Ries