[TYPO3-dev] RFC: public extension review process

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Oct 31 18:32:45 CET 2007

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> There is another field in the community workflow that doesn't work in
> practice - the extension reviews. How about a similar approach to get the
> extensions reviewed? Could that improve the current situation?

I can propose a system that works well in many other areas on the net: notary. Each notary can give up to 10 points to extension. 20 point make extension reviewed. If later problems are found in extension, number of points that extension's notary can give, decreases. Must be more complex but idea is clear I think.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/