[TYPO3-dev] enableFields for eID functions

Popy popy.dev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:05:12 CET 2007

2007/10/29, Sebastian Böttger <sebastian.boettger at gmail.com>:

> Well Popy,
>
> isn't the whole purpose of the eID to have the opportunity to write your
> own frontend framework and don't need to load the whole TYPO3 frontend
> framework in addition?
> But okay, for learning purposes: where can I find a manual which
> describes the way how to use the eID function with page types?

myeid = PAGE
myeid {
   typeNum = 50
   config {
      disableAllHeaderCode = 1
      admPanel = 0

      // Maybe no_cache = 1  ?
   }

   10 = USER
   10.userFunc = class->func
   /*
   Let's rock
   Your class->func is launched with the FE framework, you can enable /
disable typo3 cache,
   and Typo3 will output only what your class will output
   */
}

@Steffen: to use it manual way isn't the solution ;-).