[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-ect] Evaluation: Which JS library to recommend?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Oct 29 11:06:19 CET 2007

ries van Twisk kirjoitti:
> I was to fast... here my votes
>

>> Dojo: (1.0 is on it's way I just did read)
>>
>>  [8] Range of functionality
>>  [8] Support of browsers: FF, IE, Konqueror, Safari, Opera
>>  [9] Ease of use
>>  [6] Performance

I have extremely bad experience of performance.
Maximo Qadros made a Dojo-based web module.
In an installation it worked seldom and if worked it downloaded
extremely slow.
The practical performance was bad and and because browser didn't
download it sometimes at all, it was totally unusable.
The used server was slow but the Maximo's Dojo was simple the slowest
working plugin I have ever installed.