[TYPO3-dev] enableFields for eID functions

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 10:40:47 CET 2007

Well Popy,

isn't the whole purpose of the eID to have the opportunity to write your
own frontend framework and don't need to load the whole TYPO3 frontend
framework in addition?
But okay, for learning purposes: where can I find a manual which
describes the way how to use the eID function with page types?

@Steffen: to use it manual way isn't the solution ;-).

Regards,
Sebastian Böttger