[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-ect] Evaluation: Which JS library to recommend?

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Oct 29 00:27:42 CET 2007

I cannot speak much of others except extjs a bit but I used DOJO a lot.

DOJO is relative slow and large compared to others,
however it does contain a awesome features set for doing
any style of ajax queries and a superb features set for creating forms.

Currently DOJO 0.9 top of my head) is under development
and not yet stable. However I think it would look good. It even has
javascript based charting components. Now I never really looked at
0.9, btu I think it will
work a lot better then the current branche,

I would at least opt for a widget based JS lib like ExtJS or DOJO.

However!!! If I currently would need to recommend anything I think
it's extJS.

so +1 for extjs because it has a lot of features.

Ries