[TYPO3-dev] typolink generation high parsetime

Martin Kutschker martin.t.kutschker at n0spam.blackbox.net
Sun Oct 28 12:20:22 CET 2007

Bartosz Aninowski schrieb:
>> Note that you can also generate the cHash "manually". typolink() is even
>> if we can cache SQL results quite a heavy function.
>
> Please correct me if I am wrong.
> If I generate link manually I can't use realurl?

Yes and no. If you want to translate the query parts of the URL into
path segments then you're right. If you don't mind a ?mystuff=foobar
after the real/url/page.html then you may modify the URL manually.

AFAIK it won't make a difference for the plugin that receives the query
argument. Real URL will decode any mapped path segments and adds them to
the $_GET paramters.

Masi