[TYPO3-dev] typolink generation high parsetime

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Oct 28 12:18:48 CET 2007

"Bartosz Aninowski" <bart at REM-IT-sonik.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1193570062.15546.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Note that you can also generate the cHash "manually". typolink() is even
>> if we can cache SQL results quite a heavy function.
>
> Please correct me if I am wrong.
> If I generate link manually I can't use realurl?

you can. But each time you use typolink you have DB-Queries. So these
suggestions are only a way to prevent too much use of typolink while
generating links.

Again i think the best for future is to improve the typolink function to
take care of that too. This would prevent a lot of needless DBqueries also
for existing extensions.

vg  Steffen