[TYPO3-dev] installtool and localconf.php

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Oct 27 17:16:42 CEST 2007

Hi Christopher,

thanks for pointing that out!

Christopher Torgalson wrote:
> I'm inclined to agree, but it's a common practice to deliberately omit
> it. Drupal's coding guidelines even specify that this *should* be done
> [1].

I'm sure I'm going to be bashed by all those code-purists again, but I
actually find that it's a useful thing as it saves the problems with
whitespace at the end of files causing "couldn't send headers, output
already started at line..."

For the TYPO3 Core, however, I think we shouldn't use it to stay
consistent with the current code.

cheers
Ingmar

--