[TYPO3-dev] typolink generation high parsetime

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Oct 26 13:27:05 CEST 2007

"Popy" <popy.dev at gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.3544.1193397437.20721.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> 2007/10/26, Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] <dmitry at typo3.org>:
>>
>> Popy wrote:
>> >
>> > Of course, as it expires after page generation.
>>
>> I see... So if you have 500 different pages, there will be 500 different
>> links and cache will not be very useful.
>>
> That's the meaning of cache :)
> But 500 different links does not mean 500 different pages :)
>

> --
> Popy
>
> Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat.
>
> http://popy.sytes.net

so what now? Let's be constructive again.

In the example of 500 links to 500 different pages we have 1500 queries with
and without cache.
That's the problem and the time- and resource-eating thing. To reduce this a
intelligent solution has to be found.

Again i would like to prepare that in an array. Ok, the array needs some
memory, but if you see
1 query building an array <=> 1500 queries
I see this as a big progress for time and resource.

vg  Steffen