[TYPO3-dev] typolink generation high parsetime

Popy popy.dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 20:18:38 CEST 2007

2007/10/25, Steffen Kamper <steffen at sk-typo3.de>:

> but still better than 400 single queries.
> What is big, array of 500(0) integers?

The query wich will return 500 integers (or more...)
 I really think that asking only if needed is better, so, if you build links
pointing to 5 different pages, your cache array will have only 5 entries,
with only 5 littles queries...

By the way, if the function t3lib_pageSelect::getPage has a cache, it will
reduce the number of performed queries for typolinks, rootlines, pid lists,
menus, etc...

--
Popy

Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat.