[TYPO3-dev] Fields in the TCA that does not exist in the DB

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Thu Oct 25 12:44:15 CEST 2007

I have written something in the "Thread" but I think it got lost...
Steffen I think it corresponde with your idea

What about a key in the config of $tca-field like
config => array(
     "noDB" => true/false;
)

Testing the field before get the value from the db and unsetting the
value before it is written back to db...

so you have all features of input-field,radiobutton,checkboxes,...,hooks
etc.

Malte