[TYPO3-dev] typolink and frameset targets

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:10:57 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper wrote:

> "Elmar Hinz" <elmar07 at googlemail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1193222749.3805.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>>>
>>> Hi Elmar,
>>>
>>> i will examine this today to get the PAGE_TARGET-diff complete. The main
>>> configuration (default) is done in css_styled_content - setup.txt
>>>
>>> vg  Steffen
>>
>> That's good. the css_styled_content stuff is the one difficult end. The
>> other end is the link. How does it go exactly into the link? What to
>> conclude for the link object of lib/div/cool? Integrating or ignoring the
>> default setting?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Elmar
>>

> i looked at it and the default settings for typolink are done in
> tslib_content. There is only a definition for
> extTarget => _top
>
> otherwise it's readed from config like
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->intTarget =
> ''.$GLOBALS['TSFE']->config['config']['intTarget'];
> $GLOBALS['TSFE']->extTarget =
> ''.$GLOBALS['TSFE']->config['config']['extTarget'];
>
> so i would suggest to do the same, define an extTarget and read settings
> from config.
>
> vg  Steffen

I didn't expect that it is deliverd via  $GLOBALS['TSFE']. But you are
right. That is one of the channnels. They are merged in line 05077

http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/d4/d1b/class_8tslib__content_8php-source.html#l05077

The external channel has precedency, the internal access is the fallback.

tx_lib_link is a wrapper for typolink. So it already behaves as needed in
this point. That's what I wanted to know. Fine.

Regards

Elmar