[TYPO3-dev] working and up to date trac installation for TYPO3 4.x.x available?

Helmut Hummel typo3 at rampenlicht.org
Tue Oct 23 12:42:52 CEST 2007

Hi Andreas, hello @ all

Andreas Otto schrieb:
> Hello Helmut,
>
> As stated on TYPO3.org [1] the Trac installation you refer to is not
> official.

I know that.

> Maybe the author of that page can remove that part from the page.

that would be better.

> The official Trac installation for TYPO3core will be available in a couple
> of weeks - when I have found some spare minutes to configure everything
> that is needed.

Really great! That's exactly what I wanted to hear ;)

For the meantime Thomas and Ingmar pointed out on the core list, that
viewvc provides a web revision view:

http://typo3.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3?view=rev

(thats what I would like to use trac for and didn't know viewvc is able
to do)

Regards Helmut