[TYPO3-dev] login and redirect

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Oct 23 01:28:11 CEST 2007

> Before spending time on that, better try to improve newloginbox. The
> current maintainer Stefan Strasser has posted a patch introducing a
> Redirection Framework to newloginbox. Maybe he has even committed that
> to SVN already, don't know.
>
> cheers
> Ingmar
>
> --

Hi Ingmar,

I did and what can I say: It's already implemented.
It's only documented in code, but it works. The important is to use the TS
for redirect methods, there are several:

groupLogin,userLogin,flexform,referrer etc.

I will do more checks, but it seems to be the solution, so I have to say
thanks to Stefan Strasser and all the others provided the code (Ingmar,
Masi,...).

vg  Steffen