[TYPO3-dev] login and redirect

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Mon Oct 22 21:10:34 CEST 2007

Hi Steffen,

Steffen Kamper wrote on 22.10.2007 18:19:
> again and again i'm at the point that i need a reliable redirect for login /
> logout.
> On older setups i worked with dkd_redirect, but with an 4.1.2 i'm at the
> point that it doesn't work.

we're currently upgrading an older installation where we use dkd_redirect.
In fact the extension needs an overhaul for TYPO3 > 4.0. This is on our
agenda and will be done during this week.

So if you have some ideas or additional needs feel free to ask. This is the
right time ;-)

> Logout never had a redirect functionality.
>
> How do you realize that, is there any "real" working solution?

Don't know. But it sounds reasonable to me to add that to dkd_redirect_at_login.

Regards
Thorsten