[TYPO3-dev] Hook in Web>List for extra buttons in controlpanel

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Oct 22 12:47:22 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper kirjoitti:
> "Mads Brunn" <mads at typoconsult.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1192999160.17122.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hi dev-list
>>
>> I don't know if this has been discussed before in here or on other
>> newslists. If so, please give me a link to the thread.
>>
>> I'd like to add a hook to Web>List that enables developers to add extra
>> buttons to the control-panel in extended view. Could I get some comments
>> or +1's on that?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>>
>> Mads Brunn
>
> +1
>
> vg  Steffen

ok but then should be configuration what buttons to show.
Endeed that configuration should be anyway - some people have
complained, that disabling 'delete' from contentual menu cause
inconsistent result - delete is still available if used extended view.

something like
mod.web_list.disableListmoduleMainIcons=

that would ce comma separated list of disabled items