[TYPO3-dev] Read TS in extension integrated into template

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Fri Oct 19 15:15:35 CEST 2007

Hi,
I need to read TS configuration for a plug-in that gets pulled into the
template instead of being used as a content element. Now, so far this
is no problem. However, because the plug-in is part of the template and
not the page, I cannot set up specific configurations for certain
pages. I've seen extensions working around this limitation by reading
their configuration from a record on the page instead but I don't like
that idea much. Is there any way to access the TS for the current page
no matter how the plug-in is being included in it?

Cheers,
Christian