[TYPO3-dev] Hook initfeuser and realurl

Carsten Bleicker bleicker at boros.de
Thu Oct 18 15:31:20 CEST 2007

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Carsten Bleicker wrote:
>> i dont use any mysql queries for the external db. i send xml via post
>> and getting pack xml. this xml is parsed into an array and merged into
>> fe_user->user
>> it seems for me, that somewhere in realurl are funktions wich are
>> producing many many request
>> to initFeUser. Maybe for chaching, pagetree or something else?
>> does something like syspage is uses wich checks with initfeuser?
>
> RealURL indeed does some queries but not for FE user. I cannot say about
> the rest of TYPO3 without looking deeper into the code. May be TYPO3 does.

-- snip // hook for initfeuser --
$req =& new HTTP_Request("http://myserver.com:80/");
$req->setMethod(HTTP_REQUEST_METHOD_POST);
$req->addPostData("fName", $xml, true);

     debug($xml);

     $sendRequest = $req->sendRequest();
-- /snip --

index_ts.php now make an instance of tslib_fe and init the fe_user.
so, my debug output is shown on the page. after that, the pagerendering process starts normaly.
during pagerendering the sendRequest inits again and again and again. but no debug! im nuts???