[TYPO3-dev] Fields in the TCA that does not exist in the DB

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Oct 18 11:11:16 CEST 2007

Hi mads,

> According to this:
>
> ...new features must be discussed on the dev-list before sending a patch
> request to the core-list.
>

> Do you think we need to 'discuss' this some more before I make the patch?
> ;-)

i would test this first and see if it match the problem. In the end, if the
solution works proper, you have a reason to ask for the feature with a
working example.
Before we should discuss such things here - maybe I (we) don't see another
solution, but if this is the only solution, there is no other way.

Maybe Dmitry or other devs with good TCA-knowledge could give a tip too.

vg  Steffen