[TYPO3-dev] Core list now open for everyone

Christian Kuhn lollingola at lollingola.de
Wed Oct 17 23:48:35 CEST 2007

Michael Stucki wrote:
> I want to let you know that starting from now the core team mailing list is
> open for everyone!
>
> This means that all of you can propose patches, make reviews, and veto
> against patches.

This is very good news as it lowers the barrier for non-devs and makes
submissions with a well defined workflow possible for everyone. Many
simple patches can now be submitted without too much hassle, and the
bugtracker might be cleaned up a bit faster.

I have already tried a small nobrainer and it got commited to svn very
fast by some core-devs taking immediate care of it. I will try to add
some more foolproof svn requests in the future and hope the core-devs
can concentrate on more complex things this way.

Thanks for this good move!

Christian