[TYPO3-dev] Fields in the TCA that does not exist in the DB

Mads Brunn mads at typoconsult.dk
Wed Oct 17 17:06:32 CEST 2007

Hi Jeff

Jeff Segars wrote:
  > There are some hooks in tcemain that will let you unset your
> non-database field before its actually saved.  Something like the
> processDatamap_postProcessFieldArray hook is probably what you want,
> since that runs just before the database call and gives you an array
> of all the fields on the form.

I know, I'm already using that hook. Unfortunately the problem occurs
somewhere between processDatamap_preProcessFieldArray and
processDatamap_postProcessFieldArray (in
t3lib_tcemain->fillInFieldArray->checkValue->recordInfo)

I think I'll move this discussion to the Core list. Seems that a change
in tcemain is needed.

Best regards

./mads