[TYPO3-dev] debug TYPO3 with Eclipse PDT

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Wed Oct 17 16:15:53 CEST 2007

[Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]] wrote:

>Neither PDT, noe Neon (new Zend IDE based on PDT) worked for me in debug mode. At the same time old Zend Studio 5.5 works like a charm.

I envy you. Wished I had reached that point as well ...

Maybe it's of interest that I received a newsletter from Zend two days
ago stating something like  "Zend has published a new Beta-Version of
its Zend Studio IDE next generation: Zend Studio for Eclipse. With the
codename „Neon“ this Beta-Version is based on the well-tried Zend
Studio Technology and the Eclipse PHP Developers Tools (PDT) project."

What do you think: Does that look promising?

Martin