[TYPO3-dev] debug TYPO3 with Eclipse PDT

ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Wed Oct 17 15:46:03 CEST 2007

Hey All,

I use eclipse with phpeclipse and xdebug.
Works pretty good and I can basically place a breakpoint everywhere I
like.

There is one problem they are working on is that symlinks are not
resolve correctly.
That means that phpeclipse seems 'hang' and the correct file is not
opened.
May be this is also a problem with PDT/dbg?

On my dev server I started to make some projects using the zip package
rather then using the tar ball, this works perfectly.

I didn't try out PDT or anything... Does it have any features
phpeclipse doesn't?

Ries