[TYPO3-dev] disappearing USER_INT output

Bartosz Aninowski bart at REM-IT-sonik.pl
Tue Oct 16 19:38:42 CEST 2007

> Are you calling a USER_INT object from within a USER_INT object? That's
> generally where we've seen this problem happen.

Hm I don't think so. Let me give you an example
I use feuserloginsystem to login user and show login status.
This is how I call it

plugin.tx_feuserloginsystem_pi1 = USER_INT
lib.myLoginBox < plugin.tx_feuserloginsystem_pi1 //TV TS object Path

Imagine that I have 3 extensions on Homepage. These are diffrent extensions:
login, custom extension etc
If problems occurs then all USER_INT output suddenly disappear
If I visit another not cached page it works ok.
Homepage still shows blank places till clearing cache.