[TYPO3-dev] Core list now open for everyone

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Oct 16 10:53:04 CEST 2007

Hi Luc,

> The two websites are now mentioned on the subscribtion page
> 1. http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-team-core
> 2. In the Welcome Mails
> 3. In the footer of every mail processed
>
> Hope this is okay...

Perfect, thanks!

> PS: http://support.typo3.org is down since at least yesterday. Someone
> informed me about that, but I have no clue how is responsible for that
> server, it is even not listed on http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3Sites
>
> It would be great to have that website back online and documented on the
> wiki

The page is maintained by Alex Heizer. As far as I remember he is also
monitoring the "typo3.teams.typo3org" newsgroup, so just add a message
there.

Btw. if you don't do it already, you should also monitor this newsgroup, or
even better, subscribe to the corresponding mailing list.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out