[TYPO3-dev] Plain text version for outputing an extension

Pierre Rouwens pierre_rouwens at dmr.ca
Tue Oct 16 05:27:28 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I have to implement a plain text version rendering for my extension to
use it with direct mail.
I've searched into the code source and find a hook :
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['direct_mail']['renderCType'][]
But i can't find a way to use it.
So i just wanna know which is the best way to implement this stuff ?
this hook, typoscript or anything else ?
Do you know an extension where theis kind of implementation exist ?

Actually i can't find documentation about this, when i'll find it gonna
write something on the wiki (maybe i'm gonna be the only one to use it :) )

Thanks a lot for nay hint.

Pierre