[TYPO3-dev] Core list now open for everyone

Luc de Louw luc.delouw at bit-heads.ch
Tue Oct 16 00:01:08 CEST 2007

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Luc de Louw schrieb:
>> Quoting Ingmar Schlecht <ingmar at typo3.org>:

>>> Yes, Stucki (or Luc), can you add it as a standard mail footer for the
>>> core list and also put the two links on the core list subscription page?
>>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Will do that...
>
> Thanks, Luc!

Dear all,

The two websites are now mentioned on the subscribtion page
1. http://lists.netfielders.de/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/typo3-team-core
2. In the Welcome Mails
3. In the footer of every mail processed

Hope this is okay...

Cheers,

Luc

PS: http://support.typo3.org is down since at least yesterday. Someone
informed me about that, but I have no clue how is responsible for that
server, it is even not listed on http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/T3Sites

It would be great to have that website back online and documented on the
wiki