[TYPO3-dev] ext_typoscript_constants.txt

Bartosz Aninowski bart at REM-IT-sonik.pl
Thu Oct 11 15:42:21 CEST 2007

Hi I have problem with understanding ext_typoscript_constants.txt and
constans editor
This is content of my ext_typoscript_constants.txt
plugin.tx_mzksiegarniaplatnosci_pi1 {
#  cat=plugin.tx_mzksiegarniaplatnosci_pi1//; type=text; label= Etykieta
etykieta_platnosci_pl = Default value
}

I can read default value from  ext_typoscript_constants.txt inside my plugin
but I can't overwrite this in TYPO3 constants editor.
Constants editor adds new line to constans fileld in Homepage template
plugin.tx_mzksiegarniaplatnosci.etykieta_platnosci_pl = New value
but Typoscript Object Broswer and my plugin shows default value.