[TYPO3-dev] new page doktype render problems

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Thu Oct 11 09:22:31 CEST 2007

Dear list,

I'm using an extension that provides a new page type with doktype 201. I
added 201 to the content_doktypes field in the "all configuration"
module of the install tool but I'm experiencing a strange problem: even
if I ask for one of this new pages (and in the url I see the correct
page id), TYPO3 shows me the standard page that contains the new pages tree.

Consider the following page tree:

- Categories
     - A
        - A.1
        - A.2
     - B
     - C

Where "Categories" is a standard page and all the subpages are pages
with doktype 201. When I try to see the A.1 page in the FE, TYPO3
provides me the "Categories" page (again, even if I see the correct A.1
id in the url). Do you have any idea about this strange behavior?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
--
  Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
      Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
        info at webformat.com  --  http://www.webformat.com