[TYPO3-dev] indexed search pagebrowser

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Wed Oct 10 17:17:14 CEST 2007

Hey Ben,

happened to me too last week.. It's because something is messed up using
these Javascript calls to load the next result page.
Install the extension "accessible_is_browse_results" and it should work
out of the box.

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/accessible_is_browse_results/1.1.0/

I hope to merge this functionality in the core for 4.2

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-

www.xnos.de // www.xnos.org