[TYPO3-dev] Much work done for the frontend mode 'Forms on page'

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Fri Oct 5 11:26:43 CEST 2007

Andreas Otto kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio,
>
> Tapio Markula wrote:
>> this is developing typo3 - it seems that core developers have totally
>> forgotten the editing mode 'Forms on page'. I see that in the fact that
>> 'clear.gif' doesn't anymore exist in the root folder of typo3
>> installation. Core developers have taken if off as if unneeded file -
>> they have even forgotten that the file is needed in the frontend editing
>> mode 'Forms on page' - this indicates, that core developers don't care
>> this issue at all!
>
> Than just add this file to __your__ root folder.
>
> The way you describe your problems and improvements is always on the edge of
> insulting others. At least a lot of your postings carry that sound.

also Dmitry is often insulting. My puprose was not to be but the last
post was, because answers of Dmitry get me every time extreemely angry -
seems that we just both hate each others

> Why don't you just add your problems with proper descriptions to the
> bugtracker, like you were asked many times before. Things could become so
> simple.

I have sometimes done.
And I got the problem solved myself - I just made some local versions of
some backend functions and I use those local version in frontend.