[TYPO3-dev] Much work done for the frontend mode 'Forms on page'

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Oct 5 09:38:40 CEST 2007

Hi!

Tapio Markula wrote:
> I have done much work for a customer
>  for the frontend mode 'Forms on page'
> It uses different system. My customer asked,
> how it would be possible to use tabbed form fields also in this
> editing mode like in normal backend editing.

Thanks for informing ask that he asked you. But what should we do with this? Why are you writing here that he asked you a question? Do you want us to tell him not to ask you? Or what do you really want from us?

I mean, I get lots of e-mails like this each day. If I start posting messages saying only that I got a question from customer, that will be really ~annoying~ ;) for other people in this list, wouldn't it? It will just flood the list with information about our communication with customer, which does not really belong to this list. One customer writes me over 10 messages a day asking lots of questions about typo3. If I start posting notifications here that I got another question from him... Just imagine it :)

Or did you mean something else by your message?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/