[TYPO3-dev] typolink - link to records 2

Daniel Pötzinger poetzinger at aoemedia.de
Thu Oct 4 12:24:24 CEST 2007

> good point.
> The links are configured with typoscript, so you are able to use if
> checks for the pid to have diffrent singleview pages.
>
> I will prepare an example - but it should be possible with the current
> concept.

Not tested but something like this should work then.
Because the typolink-object has the linked record as content-array:

plugin.tx_linkhandler {
     //configure links for tt_news records:
     tt_news {
	    //singleview page depends on storage location of the tt_news item
             parameter.case {
		key.field=pid
		12={$linkhandler.newsSinglePidForStoragePage12}
		default={$linkhandler.newsSinglePid}
	    }
             additionalParams=&tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}
             additionalParams.insertData=1
     }
}