[TYPO3-dev] Looking for someone to take over HOI Community

Kevin Renskers kevin at dauphin-mm.nl
Tue Oct 2 18:21:37 CEST 2007

Hello developers,

About 18 months ago I've started my community extension "HOI Community"
(hoicommunity) and worked on it with great pleasure, but I am in a tough
situation now. I don't have the time anymore to develop new features,
and since I don't have a TYPO3 server anymore running this extension,
helping people with questions and problems is getting pretty hard.

So I am looking for someone to take over further development of this
extension. Someone who is already using it, can code, and who will
develop with keeping the spirit of the extension in mind if you know
what I mean :)

Or, if I can't find anyone to take this over from me, what is my best
next step? Is there a special status (like "orphan") I can assign to the
extension?

Cheers,
Kevin