[TYPO3-dev] PostgreSQL native drive for TYPO3 status update... and question about : 102: These fields are not properly

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Oct 2 17:08:10 CEST 2007

Moreno Feltscher schrieb:
> On 10/2/07, Martin Kutschker <Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net> wrote:
>> I'm interested but unsure if I have much time for that. But I'm happy to
>> make the Core more "standard SQL friendly" which inludes make TYPO3 run in
>> Mysql strict mode.
 >
> This would be the base. Firstly I think we have to take a look at this.
> At the moment I'm doing some fixes for the Indexed Search Engine,
> which is very buggy in connection with oracle.

I have the idea - but no time - to (re-)write a indexed search that makes
use of a DB full text index. But as I have said they vary much.

Masi

PS: Indexing pages won't be much of a problem (just store the relevant HTML
code in an extra table), but I wonder if it's a good idea to store the
HTMLified external document, which could be quite large, in the DB as well.