[TYPO3-dev] Subversion and TYPO3

Christoph Moeller moeller at network-publishing.de
Mon Oct 1 23:48:40 CEST 2007

Christoph Moeller wrote:
> Here's a short summary of what the extension currently features:
[...]
> * handles data in fileadmin/ and typo3conf/ext/

Just one more point:
You can of course out-source nearly all of your TS templates into the
filesystem, which then can be fully managed in subversion.

We'll elaborate on possible use-cases where we did efficiently organize
TYPO3 setups so far using this kind of technique, later on, if time
permits. This isnt't very far off from what Franz proposes in his abz_*
extensions - and these concepts can in fact be combined.

Have a nice night, folks :)
Chris

--
network.publishing
internet & network service    | moeller westbunk gbr