[TYPO3-dev] PostgreSQL native drive for TYPO3 status update... and question about : 102: These fields are not properly

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Mon Oct 1 21:13:21 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> ries van Twisk schrieb:
>
>> I will finnish what I have for now and put teh idea in TER if that's ok
>> also making some core patches as mentioned (properly
>> next weekend) and may be people will make a request for it, we will see.
>
> Great.

I forgot one thing ADBOdb (and probably PEAR::DB) gave some helper
functoins that yield proper SQL query parts (eg LIMIT clause) for a
specific DB. Currently ADOdb does this for you for, but if you don't
want parsing you need the helpers. As I see it even ADOdb lacks a few
helper I deem useful. All this must the go into t3lib_db directly.

Masi